C2C youtube

Posted by: Geo

C2C youtube - 28/07/14 11:36 PM

Came across this excellent record of a C2C walk by a 'Freddy EasyWalker' that I thought would be of interest. It's in 15 parts. Some good accompanying music too. Brought back a whole load of memories and got me restless again! Part One

George.
Posted by: lightweightmick

Re: C2C youtube - 29/07/14 12:25 PM

This is the same Freddy that Dave meets before his 5 dayer:

http://c2c-slogger.blogspot.co.uk/2011/05/coast-to-coast-route-in-under-5-days.html

(see 4th pic - sat outside Bay Hotel)

...thought he looked familiar. Yes, well worth a watch - things like this can get you going again, lol...
Posted by: Les + Heidi

Re: C2C youtube - 29/07/14 08:49 PM

If you watch part 15 of Freddy's video's there's a picture of Dave and the caption "he does the C2C in 6 days".....!!!
Posted by: Geo

Re: C2C youtube - 29/07/14 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Les + Heidi
If you watch part 15 of Freddy's video's there's a picture of Dave and the caption "he does the C2C in 6 days".....!!!

Thought that might have been Dave when I saw it - can't be too many jet heeled hikers on that trail! smile Nice to have a face to put to the posts!
Also spotted that 'Sherpa' also appear in that episode.
Posted by: Slogger

Re: C2C youtube - 29/07/14 11:17 PM

I'll have to watch that when I get more time, but saw part 15.and that photo of me in my throw away clothes after I'd walked back up the Bay hill with Freddie for him to catch the Sherpa Van back to St. Bees.
Dave.