dog friendly B&B

Posted by: Rich

dog friendly B&B - 19/10/09 07:17 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie to the forum tho' I've been a lurker for quite a while! Have finally persuaded my father-in-law to come with me and do Hadrian's Wall and we both have dogs so need suitable accommodation. All suggestions welcome as we don't have to be too close to the wall. Wife and M-i-L are acting as back up with vehicle. Hoping Janice and Rottie have some suitable suggestions! Thanks in anticipation. Cheers

Rich
Posted by: Stottie

Re: dog friendly B&B - 19/10/09 09:46 PM

I'm sure your ladies won't see the joke here, but couldn't they sleep in the back-up vehicle with the dogs? (if the dogs wouldn't mind, that is!)
Apologies for this "unsuitable" suggestion, but I've just been enjoying a pint of Jennings Snecklifter, the family standby for insomnia and Seasonal Affective Depression.
Posted by: Lounge Lizard

Re: dog friendly B&B - 20/10/09 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Stottie
I'm sure your ladies won't see the joke here, but couldn't they sleep in the back-up vehicle with the dogs? (if the dogs wouldn't mind, that is!)
Apologies for this "unsuitable" suggestion, but I've just been enjoying a pint of Jennings Snecklifter, the family standby for insomnia and Seasonal Affective Depression.

Yes, a superb rich, complex brew.
Why don't the wives and back-up vehicle take them and the dogs home each night thus saving the cost of accomodation ?