The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2883
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1676
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8254 Members
17 Forums
3450 Topics
35932 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2683 - 11/12/99 03:09 PM cleveland way
claenen Offline

Loc: France
Iam thinking to walk the cleveland way next year.I am French but I love to visit UK.My last long distance walks are Cotwold way, the West Highland way and the Wicklow way in Ireland.I have selected the CW for the distance around a 100 miles.
My questions are for those who have a experience with the CW are following:
- is month of May is a nice period to do it?
- is the coastline part is not to boring ?
- Booking service is easy or it is better to use a booking service,I never did it before?
- Any others walks recommended.
Merci
Christian - Rouen France
chrislae@wanadoo.fr

#2684 - 19/12/99 07:07 PM Re: cleveland way
Anonymous
Unregistered

The weather in May should be ok. The end of May would be better.

The coastline part is not to boring facinating. There are some great little smuggling villages.

I've used the Booking service and luggage service on this site and it worked really well. You'll definately need to book your accommodation - along the coastal section - if nothing else.

#2685 - 19/12/99 07:07 PM Re: cleveland way
Anonymous
Unregistered

The weather in May should be ok. The end of May would be better.

The coastline part is not to boring facinating. There are some great little smuggling villages.

I've used the Booking service and luggage service on this site and it worked really well. You'll definately need to book your accommodation - along the coastal section - if nothing else.

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: info@sherpavan.com

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917