The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2883
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1676
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8254 Members
17 Forums
3450 Topics
35932 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2919 - 29/09/06 09:33 AM 3 PEAKS CHALLENGE
joeO Offline

Loc: Bakewell, Derbyshire, England
And for my next Challenge,
I and a group of my friends are attempting the 3 Peaks Challenge on 13th-14th October 2006, 2 weeks time from today.
Something I have done before, but this time we are doing it for a couple of worthy charities,
Please have a look at our fund-raising web-site and help/donate if you feel moved. http://www.justgiving.com/BakewellActiveDads

You most likely know, but the Three Peaks Challenge involves Walking/climbing the highest peaks in England (Scafell - 978m), Scotland (Ben Nevis - 1344m) and Wales (Snowdon - 1085m) including driving time in less than 24 hours non-stop.From the Sea at Fort William, Scotland. To the Sea in Caernarfon, Wales.

Thank you all in anticipation
Joe

#2920 - 29/09/06 10:48 PM Re: 3 PEAKS CHALLENGE
Lounge Lizard Offline

Loc: Stafford
joe, Just as you must realise that all junk mail irritates the recipient and goes straight in the bin, so too messages posted on loads of threads are likely to be given the same treatment. Most of us who lead busy lives use this forum constructively and don't take kindly to seeing the same message several times, so if you get bugger all response to whatever it is that you have posted then that is exactly what you deserve. Take your soapbox elsewhere.

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: info@sherpavan.com

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917