The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2892
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1691
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8273 Members
17 Forums
3452 Topics
36009 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3898 - 21/04/04 07:21 PM Re: How to organize WHW. Please help.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BillHemphill:
Hi WalkingCouple2,
what a pity you are booked for the end of August as my wife and I are looking at the beginning of September!! We would have enjoyed your company I'm certain !!
I hope you have good weather and enjoy the walk...I know that part of Scotland very well and the views are spectacular so make certain your camera has plenty of spare batteries or spare spools as the case may be LOL
Cheers,
Bill.

Hi Bill, yes it is indeed a pity! We actually start on August 16th and arrive in Fort William on the 22nd (letīs hope).But Iīm sure there will be lots of nice people on the WHW in September, too.Perhaps we can give you some tips when we have finished the walk.
Cheers, Claudia

#3899 - 21/04/04 07:27 PM Re: How to organize WHW. Please help.
Pieter van Niekerk Offline

Loc: South Africa
I am doing the C2C from 6 August this year and am already worried that the experience will not be as good as the WHW. The WHW will always have a special place in my heart as it is truely a wonderfull long distance hike

#3900 - 21/04/04 08:40 PM Re: How to organize WHW. Please help.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pieter, Iīm sure you will like the c2c.Actually Scotland is our favourite part of GB, thatīs why we want to do the WHW, but the the Lake District is really beautiful, too. Trust me.And the fact that you cross England from coast to coast on foot is something special, too. Besides, as you have asked us for a full report on the WHW we look forward to your report on the c2c. Then we can compare our experiences.I understand that we will reach our different destinations at approximately the same time. I wish you and us all that we hope for.
Regards, Claudia

#3901 - 21/04/04 09:22 PM Re: How to organize WHW. Please help.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cheers Claudia,

I hope you have a great time and the weather and the midgies are kind to you LOL
I will look forward to your report at the end!!

Bill.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: [email protected]

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917