The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2892
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1690
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8273 Members
17 Forums
3452 Topics
36002 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39058 - 24/07/06 02:10 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
Anonymous
Unregistered

You dont get much sexual satisfaction do you Bongo.

#39059 - 24/07/06 02:16 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
Dr.BingoBongo Offline

Loc: Cumbria
Well maybe I should join you down the Richmond Arms some time,my fruity little chum.

Xx

#39060 - 24/07/06 02:32 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
argonaut Offline

Loc: peterborough. uk
Dr BB.

You seem to be very persistent in stalking my posts, and coming forth with derogatory remarks about them, and me.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt on many occasions and even offered you the olive branch, as you pointed out...........
...... April 2006 22:20
"Dr. BingoTango , You and i must meet some day and have a drink together, i bet we are completely different characters, from how we portray ourselves on this forum.
Nice talking to you.......Argo. "
But you havent altered your course in any way, and just in the last couple of days alone, i have again been attacked and belittled, by you.

some examples

Arggghhhhh-go....you Sultan Of Swing,you Maven of Mundanity
AND..
....Argohhhh.
I found your comments quite offensive.
AND.......
....Not for the first time I feel slightly embarrased for your inability to engage your brain before you speak.
AND....
....Shit certainly does happen.
Is it purely coincidental that you seem to be in the immediate vacinity when it does?

Doctor BB i have come to the conclusion you are a Cyber Stalker, you get your kicks with this "Jolly Chappie" facade you put on, its like your crying out for all those you come in contact with to like you.
You no doubt have a gift with words, and can certainly put together a pretty little letter, but i,m looking deeper than that, and underneath it all, i find you rather sinister, annoying, and pitiful.
I would appreciate no reply to this post, and in return i promise never to respond to any of your posts in the future.

Argo.

[This message has been edited by argonaut (edited 24 July 2006).]

#39061 - 24/07/06 03:08 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
Dr.BingoBongo Offline

Argo
I wish to apologise for this comment...

"...Shit certainly does happen.
Is it purely coincidental that you seem to be in the immediate vacinity when it does? "

I also repeat that "Sultan Of Swing,Maven Of Mundanity" was,despite being offensive to you, in context of offering a well meant gift.
I even repeated this offer ,which could be thought of as an olive branch in itself.

I will respect your request and keep a wide berth.

You should,out of respect to me,consider that your own provocative ,and occasionally insensistive style, is collusive in the responses of those who take issue with you.
Read your own archive.
History dictates that I am not the only one who has felt the urge to remonstrate with you.
I obviously mis-judged your capacity to indulge in the Barrack Room Banter of CyberWorld.

I apologise and promise that this ceases to be a problem with immediate effect.

Kind Regards

BB

#39062 - 24/07/06 08:00 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
Dr.BingoBongo Offline

'scuse me folks.I crave an indulgence.
Those bored with the recent events please accept my apologies and kindly move on.
Those taking a passing interest,consider this.

Being accused of Cyber Stalking urged me to do something tedious and verging on the anorak!
I've done my research and I can say that since I joined this forum I have replied and instigated a dialogue with Argonaut on NINE occasions.
That is,9 out of over 250 posts !
Now I don't know whether that constitutes being a stalker but considering that Argonaut has solicited a dialogue on 5 of my 155 posts,I'll let anybody half as nuts as I am to do the maths and draw their own conclusion.
In the course of my research,I did unearth this beautiful example of hypocrisy.
In reply to the one and only posting that a lady sent,Argo was moved to give this warm reply...

"Oh deary me, are you going to be Dissappointed, never mind, it gives you a nice break from the mundane working life you must lead."
16 July 2005 16:28

just a minute.......was that an accusation based on ZERO information of a life of Mundanity ???!!!!

I fell off my chair with laughter.

Thanks folks

BB

#39063 - 24/07/06 08:21 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
Nimrod Offline

Loc: Billingham,Cleveland
Can I be the referee and blow the whistle on this and declare the match null and void - no winner,no loser?
Nimrod

#39064 - 24/07/06 10:50 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
Sam Peps Offline

I'm surprised you've let this fellow get under your skin BB!

Your posts were made in a good spirit but poor Argonaut - obviously a stranger to a bit of self deprecation and rib poking banter - took totally unreasonable offense.

Wow - This thread really has come full circle.

#39065 - 24/07/06 11:42 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
Nimrod Offline

Loc: Billingham,Cleveland
Game Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nimrod

#39066 - 25/07/06 11:22 AM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
Dr.BingoBongo Offline

Thank you gentlemen.

I hope this brief interlude doesn't detract further contributions to what has been a charming and successful thread.
Maybe those who have already posted can continue to share any current or new musical discoveries.
........it's capacity for soothing the savage beast is infinite.

Love
Dr.BB Xx

#39067 - 27/07/06 02:16 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote....5
ernest smith Offline

Loc: east yorkshire , england
hi Dr BB
any old ones as well i hope
what about Kavon O'Conner
and his ''Wandering Vagabond''
''hope the spelling is allright )
regards
ern

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: info@sherpavan.com

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917