The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2892
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1690
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8273 Members
17 Forums
3452 Topics
36002 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39120 - 12/08/06 09:34 AM Re: Walking in the nude...
tonyk Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
If all the sexually insecure,uptight humourless prigs could step to the left of their potties they might see a photo of joyous liberation and expression.

Its possible to take the photo in two ways.It might well be an example of "joyous liberation and expression" to some people but others might see it as someone expressing a personal fetish.Regardless of which it is there are laws in place to stop this kind of behaviour in public places.Most coppers would called it "flashing" rather than "joyous liberation".

#39121 - 12/08/06 11:54 AM Re: Walking in the nude...
Dr.BingoBongo Offline

Loc: Cumbria
TonyK......your initial reaction to this photo was to assume he was indulging in a "pedal and crank".
What does that say about your Psychosexual Profile?
Do you wear socks with your sandles?

My initial reaction was that not only is Peter Kemp of stout stock and well aimed humour but he is a true Nature Boy.
Then YOU,TonyK,came along and painted YOUR picture of Mountain Top Onanism and sullied the beauty of Petes artistic statement.

Methinks the K stands for Kinky !!!

Bing Xx

#39122 - 12/08/06 12:53 PM Re: Walking in the nude...
Redlesweb Offline

Loc: London & Glasgow
'Scottish Shit'?! Arse.

Clothes or no clothes - freedom of choice is what counts. Norman your intollerance of others and blatant racism does not surprise me in the least considering your general reaction to everything and anything posted on these forums.

I agree with Sam - these forums have become a bit boring and a bit nasty. Bingo Bongo tries to have a wee bit of banter and is shot down for it (albeit, truly wonderful at holding his own so continues to make me smile). New members come on and ask for a little advice only to be told to basically piss off - why should walking be such an elitist activity??

#39123 - 12/08/06 12:55 PM Re: Walking in the nude...
Redlesweb Offline

Loc: London & Glasgow
TonyK

Draconian laws are not necessarily a good thing - but yes, I guess as citizens we should abide by them.

#39124 - 12/08/06 02:57 PM Re: Walking in the nude...
tonyk Offline

Loc: UK
Dr BB wrote
Quote:
What does that say about your Psychosexual Profile?

Psychosexual profile? Jeez,it makes me sound like some kind of potential serial killer!

Racism? I bet if Norman had made such comments about the Welsh he would have had his door knocked down,been finger printed and had DNA samples taken.Funny how the law dosen't apply to the Scots.

#39125 - 12/08/06 05:40 PM Re: Walking in the nude...
Black Sailor Offline

Good grief there's some serious people on this thread. Lighten up everyone - it's just a bloke without his kit on. And he's even been considerate enough to keep his wedding tackle well out of sight.

#39126 - 12/08/06 05:43 PM Re: Walking in the nude...
flying scot Offline

Loc: Kakapoi New Zealand
For foxes glacier mints can some of you guys no take a bit of fun.

#39127 - 12/08/06 05:44 PM Re: Walking in the nude...
Black Sailor Offline

Good grief there's some serious people in this thread. Lighten up everyone - it's just a bloke without his kit on. And he's even been kind enough to keep his wedding tackle hidden away.

#39128 - 13/08/06 08:08 AM Re: Walking in the nude...
Lounge Lizard Offline

Loc: Stafford
Not that the photographs displayed on this thread are necessarily a representative selection, but
- is it only men that walk in the nude ?
- why does he appear to be standing, not walking ?
- how many miles a day does he manage on average ?

#39130 - 14/08/06 08:11 PM Re: Walking in the nude...
Nimrod Offline

Loc: Billingham,Cleveland
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Sailor:
Good grief there's some serious people on this thread. Lighten up everyone - it's just a bloke without his kit on. And he's even been considerate enough to keep his wedding tackle well out of sight.

[img]http://www.coast2coast.co.uk/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: info@sherpavan.com

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917