The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2893
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1695
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8273 Members
17 Forums
3453 Topics
36015 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39313 - 12/08/06 10:52 PM Vote Vote Vote.............12
Dr.BingoBongo Offline

Loc: Cumbria
OK....first things first.
Big Bro finishes this friday.
Thank goodness....I'm bored with it. However I would be failing in my duty if I wasn't to make a final plea for a valid vote.

Ash to win!

Meantime it's time for BingoBongo to quietly exit the diary room.
There's a nasty smell of late. While I'm not in favour of censorship or running a bad guy out of town with the help of a forum posse,I have to question the ambivalence by those "parenting" our behaviour in light of the acceptability of this kind of stuff.....

posted 04 August 2006 00:21    
Go away you uneducated thieves, you are the sort of shit I detest.
You are right up your own asses.
We We We We....... you creeps, I would love to get you in a dark car park at 11.41 pm and give you a good kick in.

posted 01 August 2006 22:01    I dont give a toss about my reputation, nor do I have an urge to impress anyone in this forum, least of all an irrelevant dreg like you.

posted 12 August 2006 19:45
How can some perverted flasher who posts a picture of is flaccid arse, call me an attention seeker, you hypocritical prick.

posted 11 August 2006 15:47
What do you mean "teach" me some manners, you short arse pervert.
Now, however I get my kicks from winding up wee little faggots like you.

posted 10 August 2006 09:38    
You disgusting, sad, piece of scottish shit.

.........................................................................................

So thats it.
Good luck to you all.
Keep walking.
Fill your hearts with nature,music and love.

'bye
Bing Xx

#39314 - 12/08/06 11:09 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
debbie Offline

Loc: cornwall
no, don't go. we musn't allow the dark forces to win. your public needs you.

though i do hope admin is taking note, i like a good cuss myself, but there is a time and a place and this forum is not it. i first logged onto this site a year ago before doing the c2c, my first ldw. i found the help invaluable, and on completion it was good to share. since then i pop on to see what's going on and to see if i can assist anyone else, also to read of other peoples experiences. plus have a good chuckle at some of the comments, not least dr bb. so don't let a few prats spoil it.

#39315 - 13/08/06 10:38 AM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
SarahG Offline

Loc: London
Dr BB...running away was never the way.

You cheer up so many people everyday with your wit and humour and it is your absolute duty to keep the people happy.

Furthermore, although I was a one of Norman's major ditractors when I first came here, he's going to need a little support from those of us you think he is ok... stay.

Sarah

#39316 - 13/08/06 02:33 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
Sam Peps Offline

Dr B,

I enjoyed our sorties - and think you may have too.
I will not post that much if you leave and hope you will reconsider. The offending poster (whom I know - but am not) is a sad twisted soul true enough - hurtling to judgement unless he repents and quick. He thinks that retaining money is the measure of a successful life - the fool! When he's gone - who will have his goods then? ...and where will his eternal home be?
Best regards.

#39317 - 13/08/06 02:49 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
Sam Peps Offline

PS:

There's surely no connection between yourself and Madame Cholet is there Dr BB?

Your choice of clothing appears to be most similar!

#39318 - 13/08/06 03:43 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
tonyk Offline

Loc: UK
It might be a good idea if Norman Walker and Flying Scot were kept in seperate cyberspace classrooms.Its not the first time this has happened when Peter has strayed south of the border.

#39319 - 13/08/06 05:14 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
argonaut Offline

Loc: peterborough. uk
Quote:
Originally posted by Sam Peps:

There's surely no connection between yourself and Madame Cholet is there Dr BB?

Your choice of clothing appears to be most similar!

Yes, you've also noticed it have you Sam. ??
A case of bringing in a new suit, before discarding the old one.

#39320 - 13/08/06 10:33 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
madame cholet Offline

Loc: wimbledon
Having climbed Red Pike today with my 81 yr old father, I found the forum puncuating my thoughts throughout the day. On the home stretch I found myself givvying the old man up, as those who know, we do to kids, when they are dragging their feet. Feeling more desperate than I ought to, to check the forum. This is what happens to soap opera addicts and dare I say reality show addicts! Call me sad if you want. Having tuned in, I find further shanalagins have broken out and was OUTRAGED at the thread being confiscated from us. We're all naughty cyber children. Never mind FS and the demonic NW, we all bayed at the playground rumble.
What a shame that two of the great characters are thinking (and I am an optimist) of going to other cyber school room.
This IS going to leave the forum a site of blandosity. Again dare I say another similar dynamic to BIG BROTHER! I bet you hate that!
As the new girl of the class, I entered with trepedation at the hounds of the site and a strange flutter of anticipation that I may draw the attention of naughty boys FS and BB.
AMAZED and deeply flattered that there's been speculation about a connection between me and the mighty Bong, I warn you now, you won't see anything near the calibre of wit and spark of the good doctor.... I wish.
Anyone know where you can see a bassenthwait?
Yours...
Madame Cholet

#39321 - 14/08/06 10:22 AM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
kevanliz Offline

Loc: London
Dr. B the cats are bitterly disappointed and disgusted.
Not only have they noticed the hands that feed packing all their shiny gear into suitcases, which can mean only one thing - they are deserting them for 10 days in Chamonix to be replaced by interlopers from another house. "who are they!" Screamed JD as she came flying through the cat flap door, "this is my house!"
And now they hear that their favourite chat room cat is thinking of leaving the scene.
Pippin couldn't handle it accusing Tommy of siding with the flying scot while Tommy hissed it was all that Norman Walkers fault.
JD just sat eating the cat treats, looking like a klingon with her ears pricked back and forehead screwd up purring 'it's my house now, it is!'

#39322 - 14/08/06 08:16 PM Re: Vote Vote Vote.............12
Nimrod Offline

Loc: Billingham,Cleveland
Quote:
Originally posted by debbie:
no, don't go. we musn't allow the dark forces to win.

Come join the dark forces,Debbie,together we can rule the universe.
Lord Darth Vader.
(Nimrod's alter ego)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: [email protected]

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917