The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2887
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1685
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8254 Members
17 Forums
3451 Topics
35966 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#57414 - 27/07/10 04:41 PM Re: Tent (Terra Nova Laser Competition) below 200. [Re: Slogger]
lightweightmick Online   confused

Loc: North Derbyshire UK
I have used the 3mm Karrimat in the past - younger days and all that...
can't get it any more, though it's still made and used to line fruit and veg displays - so why not for ground ins? I suspect it's down to the amount that a retailer would have to buy...
My hips seem to feel it more than they used to these days!
For me, of course, a good night's rest is essential esp. on the 1st night when head's buzzin' from the travel up and I'm not especially tired. Ronald tell a tale where his mate covers the S UP Way without a sleeping bag... he admitted after that a sleeping bag would have 'made the nights more bearable'
No ground insulation is zero in the pack... but when I arrived at Lord Stones it was the thought of another bad night that played a big part in my ringing for a taxi... soft or sensible?
The Balloon Bed is also popular with MM's, but they only got to get through one night...
cheers

#57415 - 27/07/10 04:43 PM Re: Tent (Terra Nova Laser Competition) below 200. [Re: MarkF]
lightweightmick Online   confused

Loc: North Derbyshire UK
Thanks for that Mark - sounds okay,
cheers

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: info@sherpavan.com

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917