Episodes follow One Tree Hill DVDa regular structure. An episode usually begins with a recap of the highlights of the narrative to come, but this is sometimes dropped for lack of time. During the first four seasons, the theme is played immediately after the abstract or after the first scenes. When an episode features sensitive or Two And A Half Men DVDviolent subjects, or when the length of an episode is operating near full time, there is no opening of the Assembly, but only One Tree Hill written on a black background. With the start of season 5, the song "I Want to Be" by Gavin DeGraw was abandonedHow I Met Your Mother DVD and the only black credit instrument was used. This topic has been restored for the eighth season, sung by a different artist each week. Schwahn reasons for eliminating the subject are varied:Itís interesting about the theme song. Not only is it costly -- and that never sort of drives what we do creatively, but I think fans donít understand that thereís money on the table everyNCIS:Los Angeles DVDtime they hear the theme song. That sounds like a bullshit producer response, too, but that's a part of it because every year our budget is pretty challenged. Knowing that, when I looked at the jump ahead, the four year jump, I felt like "I Donít Wanna Be" was very muchThe Office DVD an anthem for their adolescent lives. It was very much about who am I going to be and who am I and who am I going to be someday. Not to mention that it was 42 seconds of screen time that I knew I could use for story. So a lot went into the decision to drop the theme song, it wasn't done lightly.