The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2891
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1690
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8254 Members
17 Forums
3452 Topics
35983 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#62384 - 29/07/11 03:51 AM "Must See TV" Do yourself a favor, buy this DVD
amy001
Unregistered

I thought ScrubsScrubs DVD would be a silly comedy, but I was wrong. This show has developed characters that change throughout the years, mainly because of its elevation to the status of hospital. An episode can have a surreal dream JD days, yet keep the excitement level of a patient. I know several doctors and it seems the programCSI: Las Vegas DVD is able to show the nervousness of the participants to be on call, take the right decisions, etc, and fun, even split side. I started watching season 3 so that the DVD has given me the chance to see it from the beginning. High season is more than most shows get.I "never heard of this show until recently. I am a big fan of another great show called Arrested Two And A Half Men DVDDevelopment. In the bulletin boards and other things for her, Many people recommended that AD fans love Scrubs. I had never heard of the series before, but I took the DVD from Blockbuster.I could not believe I had never heard such a fun show, even though it went on forThe Office DVD four years. I love JD strange thoughts that go on. I highly recommend this DVD! I took the second episode season of Scrubs. When "Friends" ended, I needed a second monitor display and Scrubs was just the ticket! Since then I have seen every episode of every season ... at least 4 times. This show has become a cult classic, but it is a mainstream staple. If more people watch Sons Of Anarchy DVDthis excellent show,the NBC realize that it is necessary to put this display up to anchor Thursday "Must See TV" Do yourself a favor, buy this DVD, and pre-order Season 2! You will not regret!

#62387 - 29/07/11 06:50 AM Re: "Must See TV" Do yourself a favor, buy this DVD [Re: ]
slowcoach Offline

Loc: Yorkshire
Mods notified!

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: info@sherpavan.com

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917