The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2884
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1678
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8254 Members
17 Forums
3451 Topics
35942 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#70278 - 28/04/12 05:46 PM Re: It's all written up [Re: Old Bill]
westcoasthiker Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC Canada
We're off to your side of the pond on monday so I hope your weather is improving. After walking Hadrian's Wall for a warm-up we'll start the WHW on May 14. Let's hope that we don't have repeat weather from what you ladies had.

#70285 - 30/04/12 07:06 AM Re: It's all written up [Re: Old Bill]
HB Offline

Loc: Norfolk, UK
Originally Posted By: Old Bill
I'm off on the WHW in a couple of weeks. If i have 1/2 as much fun as you gals i'll be happy :-) and better weather of course!

Have fun where-ever you go, and be sure to write it up!

I do hope that the weather is kinder to you than it was for us, however, it's still an enjoyable walk and the weather doesn't spoil it. Good luck and don't forget to write it up.

#70286 - 30/04/12 07:08 AM Re: It's all written up [Re: westcoasthiker]
HB Offline

Loc: Norfolk, UK
Originally Posted By: westcoasthiker
We're off to your side of the pond on monday so I hope your weather is improving. After walking Hadrian's Wall for a warm-up we'll start the WHW on May 14. Let's hope that we don't have repeat weather from what you ladies had.

Are you doing both walks?? You are either really fit, or mad!! The weather here has been rather wet over the last few weeks, but by the time you get moving it will have improved.
Don't forget to write up about your experiences.

#70297 - 30/04/12 10:56 PM Re: It's all written up [Re: HB]
westcoasthiker Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC Canada
Yes we are doing both walks. Not just those two, but gluttons for punishment that we are, after the WHW we are walking the Great Glen Way then on to the Speyside Way. I have been looking at your weather and sure do hope that by the time we start the weather gods are happy and shine down on us.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: info@sherpavan.com

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917