Just a bit of fun and really easy questions, which you all should get anyway, no cheating at back!
1. Name the through-fare near Cleator named after A.W.
2. Name the river in Ennerdale.
3. You could go down the wrong valley, up on Greenup Edge.
4. A famous biscuit in Lakeland.
5. The old railway in Smardale linked two places, name them.
6. You cross the last 2000' contour here, what location is it.
7. There used to be a inn in Marrick, name the inn.
8. This person lived to a ripe old age, name him and age.
9. This valley is a grand walk to do, in the Spring time.
10. You finally hit the North Sea coast here, name the cliff.