The Sherpa Van Project Baggage Moving Service Accommodation booking service Sherpa Van Home Choose which trail you want to follow Sherpa Van Home Sherpa Van Shop Sherpa Van Message Board Contact us About the Sherpa Van Project
Advertising

Coast to Coast and other paths booking now!

Daily Dales Way Passenger Service

Baggage and Accommodation Booking Services for Walking Holidays in Britain - Now Booking!

Top Posters
Slogger 2887
Lounge Lizard 2013
slowcoach 1925
Oldun 1750
lightweightmick 1690
Find Us On Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Meet other Sherpa Van Forum members on Facebook
Forum Stats
8254 Members
17 Forums
3451 Topics
35973 Posts

Max Online: 257 @ 05/10/16 05:36 PM
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#77353 - 23/01/13 05:43 PM Cotswold Way - this easter
The Author Offline

Just after the Easter Period, I fancy a gentle trundle with the missus through the lovely cotswolds over 6 days. If anyone knows of places that are not to be missed or pubs that you definitely have to eat or drink at, or places to stay that would be on all the best itineraries. Please let me know! That's if there is anyone still out there.

#77356 - 24/01/13 09:37 PM Re: Cotswold Way - this easter [Re: The Author]
Rugbycoach Offline

Loc: Gloucestershire
Hi
I have completed Cotswold way numerous times as i live very close to it.Post your programme and I will give you some pointers on accomodation ,Camp sites, Pubs etc.

Rugby coach

#79031 - 13/03/13 05:13 PM Re: Cotswold Way - this easter [Re: The Author]
The Author Offline

Hi Rugby coach, thank you for your offer, but I have had to postpone the walk due to my wife becoming ill. So we have had to put it on the back burner for a while, not for long though I hope.

Thanks

#108705 - 13/05/13 05:42 PM Re: Cotswold Way - this easter [Re: The Author]
K Offline

Loc: Langley, BC, Canada
Hello,

I do hope you and your wife will be able to do the Cotswold Way. I haven't done the entire walk myself, only the northern part from Winchcombe to Chipping Campden (linked to a walk from Charlbury along the Oxfordshire Way).

My wife and I very much enjoyed staying at North Farmcote, which is outside of Winchcombe--but that may be an issue as it is a bit of a walk, uphill, to get there after having dinner.

Also, there is Hidcote Manor Garden, a couple miles north of Chipping Campden, which would be a pleasant activity to do after finishing--if you like gardens, of course.

K

Moderator:  justin, noj 

Home  Baggage Service   Accommodation Booking  Trail Planning   Useful Links   Book Store   About Us

E-Mail: info@sherpavan.com

© Sherpa Van, 1b Osiers Road, London, SW18 1NL. Registered No: 3179698. T: 01748 826917