Have since sold it.

The problem seems to be the "Harness Cut" of the fleece, which means that its a lot longer at the back, than at the front.

Although not particularly over-weight at 6' and 13st 6lb, it seems that the development of a small pot-belly, due to advancing age and a fondness for stopping off at every good pub on my walks, is enough for the front of the fleece to have too far to travel to comfortably cover my indulgences!

Tried Lowe Alpines "Furnace" fleece at the weekend (virtually identical) - only a large available, and again too short on the front! (Harness cut once more - bloody climbers!) - And of course neither of these have a waist cinch cord to help pull them in at the waist so any over-hang just gapes.

Am now waiting for delivery of a North Face Suila fleece - same material, but (I am assurred) more generously cut - got the guy in the mail order shop to maesure zip length before ordering! - Was hoping to avoid anything by TNF - since it seems to becoming street wear for 'Chavs' - but needs must!

H.